Reasons to update your Pfaff 2140 sewing machine to 2170:
- 21 new beautiful 9mm stitches
- Two beautiful built-in embroidery alphabets “Pouty” and “Times New Roman”
- Your machine will recognize the ALL FABRIC and PETITE creative hoops
- The fantastic arcing feature is developed even further
- Easy access to personal menu
- Easy to create new stitch sequences using the 16-directional stitches
- The stitch creator is even easier to work with
- It is now possible to select thread cutter and presser foot lift without activating the tie-off program first
You will need a Windows computer and a Pfaff 2144 machine with the special USB cable it came with to undergo this update. A Mac computer will be of no use to run the .exe file unless it is partitioned (dual boot). Instructions are included and more information may be found on the complete Pfaff 2140/2170 user guide (manual) PDF here.
I am sorry but I cannot provide help with this update process. I will not assume responsibility for any undesirable changes you cause to your machine undergoing this process. I provide the files and from there you are on your own. As of September 2020 this upgrade package is still working according to download customers.
Please note: I am charging only for the download, not for the product. I have to cover costs of hosting and my time managing these files and your questions. If you wrote to me and asked for the file, I would give it to you for free, but you might have to wait a while as I tend to take long hikes in the woods.